Hand-sewing project with 4-H Sewing Group and tend to the Museum gardens.
Davidson River: Land of the Free opens at the Museum.
Davidson River: Land of the Free: This exhibit depicts the important role the Davidson River has played in the history of not one, but three counties: Buncombe, Henderson and Transylvania. In the exhibit, created in collaboration with the Transylvania County Historical Society, a special emphasis is given to the Allison-Deaver House in celebration of its 200th anniversary.
- Carr Lumber Company logging switchback HO-guage model train.
- Logging tools.
- History of artifacts belonging to area families.
- Artifacts of the Ecusta Paper Corporation.
- A slab of the Witness Tree.
- James Deaver's rifle and Civil War pouch.
- Deaver family clothing quilt.